Friday, September 17, 2010

Who's to blame?

I selected this article because I thought it had some relevant points and theories to bring to the table, but it is also extremely bias. It is so important for every citizen to have a mind and thoughts of there own. Since taking this government class I've payed more attention to media and who they target. Most things are so one sided. I am a republican to the core, but find it extremely unfair to stick the opposite party with all the blame. And vise-versa. The more I have observed the more I've concluded that our ENTIRE government is corrupt. It seems as though the intent and actions made by all politicians is fueled by money and greed. It is imperative that we the people become aware of all the right AND wrong doings of both parties. Shifting the blame and pointing the finger makes it easier for them to divert our attention from serious matters and the issues at hand. Our leaders need to get passed placing blame and focus on resolving issues. http://www.texasrainmaker.com/2010/08/20/a-return-to-the-bush-policies-yes-please/

No comments:

Post a Comment